The next generation of cellular networks offer new low power communications technologies which are available in the form of NB-IoT or LTE-M depending of your region. These new cellular technologies will allow for global support for LPWAN communications using existing infrastructure. Many regions now support cellular LPWAN, making Ironlink-LTE a great option for many regions.
All IronLink products offer comprehensive peripherals including I2C, SPI, UART and Analog inputs. A GPS module is integrated to allow easy tracking and time synchronisation.
With integrated NB-IoT and LTE-M the Ironlink-LTE has global support to reduce complexity when deploying tracking and sensor solutions.
- GPS with Easy Mode* Or on-board GPS with 1second lock time (*When in easy mode)
- Fuel Gauge for accurate battery tracking.
- 6 channel 12bit ADC for sensor add-ons
- External GPS antenna for greater range
- Integrated EEProm for easy programming
- USB serial interface for debugging
- Battery Support for 4.2V LiPo’s
Embedded SIM features
- All control and management functions are available via APIs.
- Set the limits of usage and personalized alerts when certain thresholds are reached or set a maximum operating time for your SIM card.
- Send and receive text messages from your devices quickly and easily with the IoT Portal
Extended features list
- The Things Mobile SIM card can be localised via a sophisticated and accurate GSM triangulation system.
- Manage your devices’ consumption in real-time on a global scale: see details of costs on the web platform or download them in your preferred format.
Custom data plans
Things Mobile has unbeatable rates in all countries around the world and has no initial, fixed or management costs: just pay what you use. In addition, you can have custom plans built around your business needs.
- Connect your devices to your private company network. Create all the private networks you want and we will give you the best possible connection.
- Things Mobile meets the highest international standards of privacy and security for your sensitive data.
- 165 countries around the world and supports all currently available networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, CAT-1, CAT-M1 and soon NB-IoT.
- Seamless bearer support for NB-IoT LTE-M* and 2G
- Built-in redundancy across the entire line. This allows us to offer 99% guaranteed service availability.
Free access to a global IoT network
Every IronLink – LTE has an embedded SIM card ready to connect to a multi-operator IoT network, almost anywhere in the world. Click below to view the countries supported on this SIM.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo Democratic Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guyana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint-Barthélemy, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands U.S.
Australia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa
- Ironlink Lora Board
- GPS antenna
- Main antenna
- USB to Micro USB cable
- Automated Meter Reading
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Free 15 Minute Consultancy
Click below to schedule a free 15-minute online meeting
- Ask urgent questions
- System architecture design aid
- Sales enquiries
- Project advise